We – EPG Team the greatest gearbox & motors , torque limiter couplings and gears manufacturing facility in China with 5 different branches. For far more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
HOW DOES A TORQUE LIMITER Operate? Torque Limiters guarantee that torque-based forces never exceed the set position. By restricting torque forces to what the rotational components can safely deal with, these components reduce mechanical overload and failures. They can work independently or in congruence with digital sensors. At times, mechanical torque limiters are known as overload clutches.
• The progressive jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in increase head and international sophisticated U area jib, which has exceptional lifting efficiency and risk-free and reliable lifting perform.
• The unique stretch and retract method avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the growth brought on by misoperation, improving the protection of the functions.
• Eight patent strategies make certain the easy, substantial efficiency and strength conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
• Adopt the new hydraulic motor with large torque beginning position, ma ept the secondary lifting safer.
• The torque limiter adopts vibrant Liquid crystal display screen, recognizing the intelligence of the failure diagnosis. The precision is ahead of the industry.
• The humanity style tends to make the cab and control cab much more roomy, and simple to operate.
• Six unique manufacturing technologies ensure the substantial good quality.
|Whole fat in travel||kg||41,000|
|Front axle load||kg||15,000|
|Rear axle load||kg||26,000|
|Engine product||WD615.334(domestic III)|
|Motor rated electrical power||kW/(rpm)||247/2200|
|Engine rated torque||N.m/(rpm)||1350/1400|
|Max travel pace||kph||eighty|
|Min turning diameter||m||24|
|Min floor clearance||mm||291|
|Max grade capacity||%||40|
|Gas use for 100km||L||forty five|
|Principal overall performance|
|Max rated complete lifting capability||T||50|
|Min rated wor ept radius||m||three|
|Turning radius at turntable tail||m||3.482|
|Max lifting torque||kN.m||1764|
|Entirely extended increase||m||42.seven|
|Completely extended growth+ jib||m||57.seven|
|Longitudinal outrigger span||m||5.ninety one|
|Lateral outrigger span||m||six.9|
|Wor ept velocity|
|Growth luffing time||s||88|
|Growth complete extension time||s||one hundred eighty|
|Max swing speed||rpm||≥2.|
|Max pace of principal winch (solitary rope) (no load)||m/moment||≥110|
|Max speed of aux winch (one rope) (no load)||m/minute||≥110|
The use of original gear manufacturer’s (OEM) part figures or logos , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference functions only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the detailed alternative elements contained herein are not sponsored, accepted, or made by the OEM.