We Keeping in thoughts that excellent services is the crucial to cooperating with customers, we attempt to fulfill higher top quality requirements, offer aggressive prices and guarantee prompt supply. – EPG Team the most significant agricultural gearbox and pto manufacturing unit in China with 5 distinct branches. For far more specifics: Cellular/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
1. Strong capacity to crack soil, Specialize in damaged solid soil
2. Bolstered flat plate, focus in handling the trenches after the deep plowing
three. Weighty-obligation rollers make the soil earlier mentioned is powerful and the soil underneath is soft. So can be right sown, Protective water evaporation, Protective soil drying and protection towards breathable.
four. Maintain soil framework stratification, After deep turning, the straw has been pressed into the soil. This harrow’s horizontal rotating structure and the knife-formed attributes are not easy to switch the straw up, which is a lot more conducive to the corruption of the straw.
5. Undertake Italy CMR specific gearbox, huge modulus spiral bevel gears have stronger bearing potential.
6. Plug-in swift tool changer structure, easy and rapid to adjust the blades.
seven. The shaft and gear are all made of titanium alloy and processed by the most innovative warmth remedy procedure.
8. Undertake 16MM thick alloy blades, great put on resistance and torsion resistance after special therapy
9. Adopting the sealed d ept design, it has two more rotating drums than the basic merchandise, which enhances the soil-brea ept effect.
|Adjustable depth(mm)||30-a hundred and eighty|
|Min. matched electrical power(Kw/hp)||59/80||66/90||80/one hundred ten||103/140||118/a hundred and sixty|
|Max. matched power(Kw/hp)||eighty/110||92/one hundred twenty five||118/a hundred and sixty||154/210||184/250|
|Linkage mode||Post-situation three position suspension|
|Pac ept method||Iron Body|
|Date of shipping and delivery||Within15 days|
The use of authentic equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) component figures or logos , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference reasons only and for indicating item use and compatibility. Our organization and the detailed substitute areas contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.