good  China quality agriculture machinery 7 holes heavy truck parts adapter switch maz kamaz - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For more data.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

assures the stability and regularity of the essential perform of parts.Our company has solid economic power, builds up a technician team contingent with higher quality, possesses the manufacturing assembly line of technicalization in China and excellent system examining on product good quality and runs marketing networks all through the place.


Rapid Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Title:


Neighborhood Support Place:


Product Title:

swap maz


maz kamaz elements







Shipping and delivery time:

Inside 15 Days



High quality:

a hundred%examined

Other Country:


Source Ability

Offer Ability:
100 Piece/Items for every Working day

Packaging & Shipping

Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Lead Time
Amount(Baggage) 1 – fifty 51 – five hundred >500
Est. Time(times) three 271 To be negotiated

On the web Customization





Following Warranty Services On-line assist
Applicable Industries Machinery Fix Retailers,Farms
Condition New
Local Service Place None
Showroom Place None
Warranty 6 months
Variety change
Use swap
Area of Origin CHINA
Brand name Name EP
Solution Identify switch maz
Software maz kamaz areas
Certification ISO9001:2008
Measurement 13*seven*7CM
Weight .26KG
Shipping time Within fifteen Times
Deal Carton
Good quality a hundred%analyzed











If you need any favorable or quickly shipping welcome to contact us

Q1:How your business typically transports goods to your countries?

This dilemma is largely determined by the amount of the goods. If the amount of orders is ample for a container, it is suggested that containers be transported by sea or rail if the amount of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our buy amount is decided according to the packaging of the merchandise. For example, if there are 30 circumstances in 1 box, then thirty are the most affordable buy amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a place, we require to get the total payment prior to they can be delivered if it is an buy, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the contract to sign the agreement.



EPG – 1 of the most significant transmission factory in China, primary goods: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment generate, helical,screw, beve gears and spare elements and agricultural elements manunfacuter in ChinaFor much more information.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

good  China quality agriculture machinery 7 holes heavy truck parts adapter switch maz kamaz - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory